- Take Omeprazole 30 minutes before meals.
- Antacids may be used concomitantly with Omeprazole.
- Swallow Omeprazole as a whole; do not chew.
- For patients unable to swallow an intact capsule, Omeprazole delayedrelease capsules can be opened and administered in applesauce.
- Omeprazole for delayed-release oral suspension is intended to be prepared in water and administered orally or via a nasogastric (NG) or gastric tube.!
- Must follow pharmacist and/or doctor’s instructions exactly.
“How long does omeprazole take to work for gerd?“